The IDSB- Rev.4 database contains trade data.
It provides the following variables for 74 countries on 137 manufacturing sub-sector levels, pertaining to the International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC) Revision 4 at a 4-digit level breakdown.
(1) Domestic output.
(2) Total imports (=5 + 6).
(3) Total exports (=7 + 8).
(4) Apparent consumption (=1 + 2 - 3).
(5) Imports from developing and emerging industrial economies.
(6) Imports from industrialized economies.
(7) Exports to developing and emerging industrial economies.
(8) Exports to industrialized economies.
All variables are provided in current US dollars.