Jordan - Employment and Unemployment Survey, EUS 2007
The plan of the tabulation of survey results was guided by former Employment and Unemployment Surveys which were previously prepared and tested.
The final survey report was then prepared to include all detailed tabulations as well as the methodology of the survey.
- The SPSS package is used to clean and harmonize the datasets.
- The harmonization process starts with a cleaning process for all raw data files received from the Statistical Agency.
- All cleaned data files are then merged to produce one data file on the individual level containing all variables subject to harmonization.
- A country-specific program is generated for each dataset to generate/ compute/ recode/ rename/ format/ label harmonized variables.
- A post-harmonization cleaning process is then conducted on the data.
- Harmonized data is saved on the household as well as the individual level, in SPSS and then converted to STATA, to be disseminated.